Ongoing chest infection with tight back, neck and tinnitus.

I have an ongoing chest infection that hasn't gone away that comes and goes throughout the day, I have really tight back, neck and chest muscles that are causing acute tinnitus and also I have a small bump on the very top of my head that is usually where the headaches I am getting occurs. When I do vigorous cardio exercise my lungs feel like they are very tight however I do not seem to have visible signs of pneumonia or bronchitis as I am not coughing up blood or thich mucus.

Before I can comment further, how do you say you have chest infection? Did you get yourself examined by a physician? Was any X-Ray done? Your muscles also seem to be in spasm, and it is better to avoid cardio for the time being. Also, how did you get the swelling and when did it start?
Kindly reply and I will get back to you.

Hey there,
I did have a chest infection but I had a course of anti- biotics and I think its gone, The doctor did not give me a chest x-ray and when he checked my vitals he said I was completely fine and to take some Advil to help the inflammation.
I only noticed the swelling when I was having headaches after I separated my AC joint about 8 weeks ago. Tthe headaches do not radiate to my temples or my frontal sinus. The headaches occur around the back and sides of my head and its like a dull ache.

thanks heaps.

I will advise you a course of Cefixime 200 mg twice daily for a week, that will help with the chest infection, and also it will reduce the subsequent tightness.
Regarding the headache, it sounds like migraine, but the swelling without any etiology is unusual. It is better you get it physically examined by a physician.