Pain, cramp in stomach, blurred vision after scar in eye.

This is the full story.. Last week i had some issues with my eye. I went to the Eye doctor and there was a scare on it and it was a bit infected. I was to cover my eye and for 24 hours and they coated my eye in something to fight the infection. The next day everything was fine, scare was healed and the infection was gone, but my vision was blurry. They explained to me that my pressure in my eye was too high and told me to take these drops and these pills every 8 hours and everything would be fine. that was 3 days ago. My vision is 100% back to normal, but last night i work up in the middle of the night and i had a strange pain in my lower left stomach it felt like a intense cramp. a few minutes later it started to go away, but i wen tto the bathroom to take a small piss, and my urine was a bit red. the meds they gave me was called Acetazolamide. Tell me this is just a side affect from this and not drinking enough water. I also had two beers before going to bed. also i have no sexual partners recently in the past 3 months

Yes, Acetazolamide can cause severe crampy abdominal pain. But it does not make the urine red. The urine looked red mostly because of lack of drinking water as you rightly pointed out. So, please consume enough water and let me know if the urine color gets back to normal.
Feel free to discuss further.