Pain in finger with BONE INFECTION and antibiotics.

I live in a remote area. I had a bone infection in my middle finger 3 years old patientago. I went to hospital. They scraped the bone twice and I was on antibiotics in the blood stream for 10 weeks. I have had no problems since then only managing the fact that the finger is " bigger " and stopping fluid build up -- haven't done that in ages. I have no joint in the last joint and there is a hard lump where the joint would have been. Over the last day I have had sharp pains that come and go. Could it be an infection starting up or atheritis?

Jan

I will need to see an image of what you're trying to describe for a more extensive diagnosis. So kindly upload your image or you can send them to info@doctorspring.com
It seems more like a relaspse of the infection, rather than arthritis.
However i will have to wait till i see the image,
Also what is your age?
Awaiting your reply,