Pain in lower abdomen and not able to pass stools after taking lomotill

i was suffering from stomach ache i.e from loose motion and i used lomotill tablet and it stopped problem.i used 2 doses in one day and know i'm not able to go to toilet properly and i have pain in my lower abdomen. so please help me ......

There s no reason to worry. The tablet lomotill used for treating diarrhea acts usually slowing down the gut movement. The abdominal cramps you are experiencing is one the side effects with lomotill tablet. I would suggest you hydrate yourself adequately and if the abdominal cramps aggravates, then you can consult a doctor immediately.