Pain, tingling, burning sensation on feet. Should I worry?

Hi, I am a 23 years old male , recently ive been goin on littles stress, out of diet etc and i started noticing the left side of my body being weak.

Tickling sensation in left leg , and pain in leg when i get up , and burning sensation on the top of feet. i consulted a local doctor here and he gave me medicines for a week, while i was on the drug i was doing fine and i thought i was healed completely. And when i stopped after a week again pain and burning sensation came. so i went back to him and he says its nothing to worry , the neves are little weak and he gave the medicine for 20 days now. its the same medicine i took for 7 days now he increased the dosage + 1 vitamin . i have attached the prescription here can you please look to it and tell me if its ok to continue on these ?

What is your view on this, is this normal or should i be worried? Please help

thankyou

Expert:  Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy replied 4 Days.

I am Dr. Jaydeep and I am pleased to assist you.
Yes, from your history, it does look like you have neuritis ( inflammation of the nerves ) which is leading to the burning sensation and the tingling.
It could be because of vitamin deficiency or follows a viral infection and recovers spontaneously.
I have reviewed your prescription, you need to continue the medicines for a month as he recommended.
Also in addition you should get your serum B12 levels checked. This will give a better idea about how much deficiency you have and for how long the treatment is required.
Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy.

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy
MBBS from Sri Ramachandra University in December 2011
M.Med (Family Medicine) - TNMGR University, Chennai
MBA-MPH in Public Health in March 2016, SRM University
Finished AFIH in March 2016, SRM University
MRCP ( UK ), Internal Medicine, Royal College of Physicians, June 2016
Fellowship in Diabetology from Martin Luther University in January 2017

Currently Senior Residency in MD Radiodiagnosis - Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, Chennai