Painful tingling and swelling of hand after sinus infection

I have been feeling tingling in my left hand for nearly two weeks yesterday it got more frequent more intense. Also yesterday is begin to include pain in my left arm that when using or moving my arm the pain is felt in my should and hand with more tingling. This morning I notice my left look to be swollen in one part and pressing on it make sharp pains in my arm. I have had a sinus infection for weeks. I did not fall or had any type injury. I have not taking any meds I don't smoke and have not had a drink within the two weeks I have been ill.

I would like to know some additional information from you so that I can provide my best learned opinion. You can reply as a followup

1. Are having the tingling on the palms or back of the back side of had ? And is the tingling present all over the hand ? (Or limited to some part like the right half of palm, or over the thumb etc.)

2. Similarly which part of arm you are having the pain ?

3. "This morning I notice my left look to be swollen in one part and pressing.." Could you please make clear where exactly is the swelling ? Like on the front surface of elbow...or back of wrist....like that.

4. Is the cause for Anemia know ?

The symptoms appear to be of Neurological origin. So exact location of the pain will help me localize the lesion.