Pea sized lymphnodes in groin for so long. Cause?

Hello I'm 21 year old male, I have a bad anxiety for years over health , and I've also have had 9 padable pea size lymph nodes for 8 years. There's 4 in my Groin they are on same spots on both side then 2 in armpit both in same spot on both side, then two in neck on both side same spot and one under chin. They have not grown in size at all since I first saw them 8 plus years ago, I have no symptoms and rarely ever get sick also very active and fit. I was wondering if they could just be shoddy nodes. Or why I can feel them for so long?. Thanks }

Expert:  Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy replied 4 Days.

If there has been no increase in size, then usually it can be ignored. Sometimes, certain lymph nodes can be present due to a previous infection or reactive lymphadenitis. If the size does not increase, or there is no pain, it can be ignored.
Since you're active and fit, you should not worry.
The only way to find the exact cause is a biopsy from the lymph nodes, but it not required without symptoms.
Dr. Jaydeep

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy
MBBS from Sri Ramachandra University in December 2011
M.Med (Family Medicine) - TNMGR University, Chennai
MBA-MPH in Public Health in March 2016, SRM University
Finished AFIH in March 2016, SRM University
MRCP ( UK ), Internal Medicine, Royal College of Physicians, June 2016
Fellowship in Diabetology from Martin Luther University in January 2017

Currently Senior Residency in MD Radiodiagnosis - Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, Chennai