Penile Warts

HI, I HAVE A REALLY ITCHY PENIS, AND BALLS, THERE ARE RED SPOTS ON IT, THAT ARE GETTING PUSSY. IT REALLY ITCHES, WHO SHOULD I GO TO? WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP IT, PLEASE HELP ME, IM IN SO MUCH PAIN, THANKS.

Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring. I can understand your concern.

From the description that you have provided, it sounds like bacterial infection of the skin called folliculitis.

However, its difficult to opine for sure without actually seeing the lesions. I would like to request you to send me a picture if possible so that I can tell you for sure as to what is it. You can upload them as follow-up question.

Till then you could start application of neosporin cream and clotrimazole cream over it twice a day. They are available over the counter.

Hope my recommendations are helpful to you. Please feel free to discuss further.