Penis swallowed after intercourse

my penis swallowed after intercourse, its three days since its in same shape, please advice

Thank you for your question at DoctorSpring.com.

I understand that the penis was swallowed during Intercourse. However , It is not possible to swallow the penis. You probably meant the act of fellatio which is stimulation of the penis orally by your sexual partner. It is also called as blow job. The shape that you have described is probably mild swelling around the head of the penis.

This usually occurs when the act involves the use of teeth and extra force is applied over it. This is temporary and will subside within a day or two. There is nothing to worry.

You can apply cold packs for the swelling to subside . If the condition worsens then you can consult your doctor. Hope this helps. Thank you.

It has been 5 days since the swelling and it still persist, there were no teeth involved, kindly advise some tablet or ointment to reduce the swelling, swelling is on foreskin, it might be because of extra force there were no teeth involve,

Thank you for the query.

I can understand that it must be bothersome since the swelling has not subsided . foreskin swelling can be due to various cause such as phimosis , paraphimosis , balanitis . In your case, if could be paraphimosis where the foreskin cannot be retracted forward . As the foreskin swelling has not subsided , you can try to use a topical ointment like Hydrocortisone 1%cream over the swelling to reduce it . However manual reduction is the best treatment to bring down the swelling . This can be done by gently compressing the swollen area with one hand and slowly push the glans back and pull the foreskin forward . You may experience some amount of pain . If you are not able to do it , you can take the help of a surgeon who will reduce it using mild anesthesia . I would suggest if you are in a lot of pain , to consult the surgeon immediately for the necessary treatment . I hope you get better soon .

Thank you .