Permanent solution for grey hairs on my beard.

Hello Doctor,

Am myself Arun of 26 years age from Bangalore,I have grey hairs on my beard only on left side,I have consulted some Doctors , they prescribed me to take vitamins tablets but i didnt find any solution.
Due to this I need to shave daily which is not a permanent solution,as of am 26 yrs whereas friends of my age they dont have,I chave checked with my parents too, its not hereditary also and this has occurred only for me.
Could you please provide the permanent solution for this issue??.

Arun

Hello. Thank you for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com

Grey hair have no permenant solution in terms of prevention and treatment. We cannot effectively prevent grey hair from occurring nor can we make it black or brown as it was earlier.

Taking calcium pantothenate supplements are known to slow down the progression of greying of hair. But it may take months to years. One pharma company has come up with a gel recently for the grey hair, which turns grey hair into black hair. But since its a new gel no studies are available about its efficacy.

The only other option would be to color the hair with either a hair dye or henna as you prefer.

Thanks for the reply,
I can use Hair dye or henna, if its on my scalp but the grey hairs are present on my beard. I use to pluck the grey hair along with root but even though it still grows. Is there any other tablets/capsules to take in order to prevent greying of hair or grey hair to turn into black?
Looking way forward for your reply.

There is no other tablet to convert grey hair into black hair.

You can apply dye or henna even on your beard.