Proper treatment of HSV-2

Hi doctor; I have HSV-2 but my disease does not show any kind of symptoms so is it necessary to continue the treatment. Also I have the tendency to watch a lot of porn and porn stars so please help me out in that.

Thank you for your question of HSV-2. You should understand that HSV-2 is diseases that not necessarily show symptoms. Therefore it is advised that one should go for a doctor if there are chances of a person to have contracted it. As you a have already gone to the doctor and you have been diagnosed with it, therefore you should not take it easy. This disease can take a viral look if it is not suppressed as quickly as possible. Since you are an asymptomatic patient of this disease therefore there will be no signs of this disease in you visibly. This means that the normal physical symptoms that are related to HSV-2 will not appear at all. Though the symptoms will be absent but this does not mean that the disease should be overlooked as this could be dangerous. There is no pain at all in this type and the patent does not show appreciable change to the normal naked eye.

Even if there are no visible changes but transmission is very much possible. Use of protection is advised strictly. You should not have unprotected sex as this may a reason for transmitting your disease to your partner too. You told that you are addicted to porn and watch porn stars; well this is   not a very big issue as you just have to change your mind and divert it towards some constructive hobbies. The best way is to get your, more comfortable with your partner as this will help you this will help you to get away from watching porn stars. Have a nice day.