Pulling, sharp cramping sensation in stomach, heart burn. Cause?

Hi, I am a female 21 years old patientold, yesterday and the same today I recently started feeling pulling, sharp cramping sensations in my stomach and my lower back and it comes and goes during the day/night. I do not usually get cramps at all not even during my period, I am not due my period for another seven days. I get some heart burn too and sore breasts. What could it be?

Thank you for taking your time to read and answer!

Expert:  Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy replied 4 Days.

These kind of cramps could indicate either acute gastritis ( could be related to heartburn ) or colitis which is associated with such crampy pain and diarrhoea.
Since you do not have diarrhoea, it seems related to the reflux disorder.
I will request you to take Cap. Omeprazole 20 mg twice daily for 2 weeks and you can update me after 3 days. If the pain persists you can take Tab. Dicyclomine SOS for relief.

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy
MBBS from Sri Ramachandra University in December 2011
M.Med (Family Medicine) - TNMGR University, Chennai
MBA-MPH in Public Health in March 2016, SRM University
Finished AFIH in March 2016, SRM University
MRCP ( UK ), Internal Medicine, Royal College of Physicians, June 2016
Fellowship in Diabetology from Martin Luther University in January 2017

Currently Senior Residency in MD Radiodiagnosis - Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, Chennai