Raiseddry, hard growth on penis. WART/MOLE?

I have a raised growth on my penis. It is about 5mm diameter. I have had it for about 18 months and it used to be smooth like a mole. Over the last 3 weeks it has become dry and hard - almost like a scab - and feels like I could pull it off (although I won't because it would hurt, bleed and possibly be bad for me). I don't know if it is a wart or mole, but I am worried that it is something more serious. Would you suggest seeing a doctor urgently?

Thanks for posting your query on DoctorSpring.com.

This seems to be a seborrheic keratosis. It's like dead skin. It requires to be burnt off (cauterized). It wouldn't be advisable to pull it out as it would cause a lot of bleeding.

I would recommend you visit a dermatologist who can burn off the lesion for you. However, this is not an emergency and you can get it done at your convenience.