Reason for vagina not being tight, unable to feel anything.

I'm 25 and had only vaginal intercourse with two people in my whole life. The first one was when I was 18 and it was infrequent for 3 years. The last one was when I was 22 and it was once only. I expect my vagina to be tight again. My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time and I didn't feel anything. He even said that my introitus was tight but after he entered, the vagina walls were loose. Can you please explain how this is possible. I haven't had any vaginal intercourse in the past two years. Is something wrong with me? I'm only 25 with this issue its concerning. I do not want my boyfriends to think I'm lying about how many guys I been with when I'm being honest. This might create a issue in our relationship.

Frankly, with the sexual history described, you should not have lax vaginal walls.
It takes more than one vaginal childbirth to actually have walls that are so loose that you cannot feel anything during sex.
Is it possible that your partner did not have an erection that was hard enough , is that likely ?
You can confirm if the walls are loose by having an internal exam done by a Specialist OB - GYN.
This may rarely happen at your age due to some inherent weakness in the connective tissue of the vaginal wall.
It can then be surgically corrected ( the vagina tightened ).
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.