Red bump in base of penis after sex. HSV?

Hello, I got a red bump in the base of my penis. I had unprotected oral sex 2 months ago, and i got tested for HSV 1-2 one month after it, and it was negative. But then 2 months after that unprotected oral sex i got a small red bump in the base of my penis. so i went to the doctor and he said it is herpes, however i feel he was not sure and did not check the bump properly. He just touched it and looked at it from far. I have been looking at the bump and i saw there is a lot of hair growing there and exactly in the middle there is a curly hair with something white in the root. I never had any kind of fever or muscle pain before this. The bump appear 24h ago before the picture i am uploading. When i touch it, It feels like a pimple, like if there were a small ball under the skin. It is not itchy.

Edit.

Maybe 6 or 8 months ago i had somethin similar but it was in a different area and i am pretty sure it was an ingrown hair because i used to shave that area, but now i dont shave that area. It dissapeared maybe... after one week without any medication. And it is a bit painful... from 1 to 10... Maybe a 4-5.

All of the pictures are the same bump. I just have one.

There are many things that makes me think it is not herpes but some kind of ingrown hair. I read usually herpes looks like blisters with some kind of liquid inside, and when they appear usually they are more than one in the same area.  Also, i havent read anythin about "feeling a small ball under the skin". If i had to explain how does it feels... i would say it feels exactly like a pimple. It doesnt hurt at all, unless i  touch it or squeeze it. 

This seems to be a furuncle which is a bacterial infection of the skin. You need to apply mupirocin cream twice a day on it.
In case it doesn't subside within three to four days, you will need a course of an oral antibiotic like azithromycin.

You will need a prescription from your doctor.