Red itchy rash around anus and differing doctors opinions

Hello. I am a 36 year old male. For the last year, i had a red rash around my anus that was itchy. Sometimes it would get dry and start to flake. The desire to itch it was very strong.

I saw a doctor, and he said it was candida, and prescribed fluconazole and nystatin cream. The itch and redness disappeared quite quickly.

After this, the rash came back, but not nearly as itchy. This time with the rash, there were white/flesh colored bumps or rashes around the anus.

I have seen 3 doctors about this, and get mixed results. One still says it is a fungus, one said it is HPV warts, and the next one thought is was a bacteria, but assured me it wasn't warts.

I have also tried putting apple cider vinegar on it, and after this i see many many white bumps around my anus that were not visible before.

I want another opinion since the doctors I have seen can't seem to agree what it is.

I also had blood work done to check for STD's, and everything came back negative. HIV, Herpes, Syphilis, etc.

They don't really bother me, and only itch occasionally now. I am just worried what it really is, and it I can spread it to someone else through sexual contact.

Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com. I can understand your concern.

You seem to be having dermatitis i.e eczema around the anal area.

From the picture, there don't seem to be warts, however due to the presence of the dermatitis, the clear picture may not be visible.

I would recommend that you let the dermatitis heal with the cream I recommend, after it heals you could send me a picture once again of the area, then it would give me a better idea. As of now, there doesn't seem to be any genital warts.

You could apply mometasone and fucidin cream to be mixed together and applied twice a day for two weeks. You will need a prescription for the same.

Hello, thank you for your reply. You say that you don't see any warts in the area but then can you please tell me what all the bumps/blisters are around the anus? I have attached 2 more photos (853 and sample). Could you please open them and zoom in to look closely at the bumps and tell me what they could be.

Thanks for the new pictures.

They are very clear and show the warts very clearly.

You have eczema too and the bumps are warts which can be treated with imiquimod cream at night daily. You will require a prescription for the imiquimod cream.

OK, well it is bad news, but I suspected it. Are you 100% certain these are genital warts caused by HPV, or could it be something else? I am not sure why 3 other doctors could not agree on what it was, and one of them was certain it was not genital warts.

Yes, it surely seems to be warts caused by hpv.