Risk of HIV from anal sex with MYCOPLASMA INFECTION.

I have a question about my risk of exposure to HIV or other infections. Apologies for the graphic nature of the question but I want to be perfectly clear. I have an occasional sexual partner (we are both married). This week, he performed oral sex on me without protection. During this activity, he unexpectedly inserted his fingers rather roughly into my anus quite deeply. He had not touched his own genitals and was still clothed from the waist down. I suffer from haemhorroids and often have some blood when passing a stool. My anal area seems to bleed quite easily. I asked him to remove his fingers as it was painful. I also performed oral sex on him until he ejaculated but we used a condom. He removed the condom and I asked him then to wash his hands. About 10 minutes later he performed oral sex on me. He may have touched my outer vagina to aid his tongue position, I am a little unsure of this, but he did not insert his fingers inside my vagina.

Just some background about sexual history and demographic. We are both married with professional jobs. Last year we had a full sexual screening. I tested negative for all, he had a positive test for mycoplasma which was treated with antibiotics. We then had several months of unprotected sexual relations including insertive intercourse and at a further screening I tested positive for mycoplasma. I took antibiotics to clear the infection. We think he got reinfected with mycoplasma from his wife, hence the precautions recently. This was around 5 months ago. Last week I got results of a full sexual screening again which were all negative. Due to the occasional nature of our relationship I could not say for certain if he has had other sexual relations but he tells me he has not. I hope this information is comprehensive.

My question is, did I expose myself to an HIV or other infection risk? I am particularly concerned about the anal fingering in case he had any cuts on his fingers. The were no obvious cuts but I did not check thoroughly. I only started to worry about possible blood to blood contact after I left. Is the exposure mentioned above risky in any sense? Do you recommend further testing or is it not needed? I've just completed a screening last week. I just want to understand if my paranoia and worry is legitimate or if I am getting stressed over nothing. I have no desire to repeat the testing if there was no risk. I do try to be sensible and protect myself.

Thank you for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
Thank you for being so comprehensive. Even tiny details can be very important.
I have gone through your entire query, and i can assure you there is no reason to worry. He can't transmit any STD to you by inserting his finger, even though such an act can be dangerous considering you are already a piles patient. So be very careful and especially inform your partner not to do that ever again. This may lead to excessive bleeding, which will then make your anal area prone to infections.
From your entire act, he gave you oral sex, and the only STD that can be transmiited is HSV. If he didn't have any open lesion, then there are negligible chances, however unprotected oral sex can lead on to herpes infection. A lot of people won't even know they have herpes since the symptoms can be extremely insignificant. Apart from that you have no other risk. Definitely not HIV. I would have been worried if you both had unprotected intercourse, more so if it was anal intercourse. I will advise you to abstain from unprotected intercourse, since you already can see you go Mycoplasma from him.
Do let me know if you have further queries,