Risk of HSV1/2 with pink bumps and oral sex.

2 days ago i met unknown partner she was completely nude in the mean while i was wearing only a strech boxers we cuddle all night and i kissed all over her upper body without mouth to mouth kissing , no oral or vaginal sex
a while later i slapped her butt then i have noticed pink bumps which they are not really visible on her buttocks and they aint close to each other tho,
then later she gave me a kiss on the cheek
what are the risks for hsv1/2
thank you

HSV 1 is mostly spread through kissing or oral secretions, or through coming in skin contact with the infected sores. HSV 2 is transmitted sexually through genital sores and hence in your case it is not possible. Since there was no kissing involved and no touching of the genitalia, the risk of you getting the infection, evn if she was infected is extremely low. The only possibility is through the skin wound ( if she had any ), but even for that to happen, it has to happen through a cut wound in your own skin. I am not sure about the small bump in her butt area, it is difficult to predict what it is, without seeing it.
I will like to reassure you, don't be worried about herpes. Whatever history you provided, you're not likely to get herpes, even if your partner was infected.

Hello Follow up Since the Last thing i worte in here , i never had entercourse plus the thing i wrote a year ago was my first . is it possible that i get symptoms one year later ? i got some boils or bumbs on my penis ? i go 3 bumbs on different side does those look like herpse or any other std ? information [ i took hormones for bodybuilding 4 months ago and i then i stopped compeletly after a doctor advised me not to take them ] i will upload some pictures

This consult is almost an year old and hence will be closed by the system.
Please initiate a new consult under the same specialist and he will review your case and get back to you.