Thank you for choosing DoctorSpring.
There are enough clues already from your description to say you are probably NOT suffering from ALS. However let's not take any chances here. Could you please share some additional information ? You can reply as a follow up.
1. Have you seen this muscle twitching ? Like small area of muscles vibrating ?
2. Do you feel increased twitching at any particular area ?
3. Do you have any trouble in passing urine or motion ?
4. Have noticed any thinning of any muscle ?
5. Do you feel that your body is rigid or flaccid
Patient replied :
Doctor the answer is no to all of these question. My muscles twitches I cant really see I don't think. It doesn't happen that much either
In that case the answer is a definite NO. The above mentioned ones are indeed the warning signs. There will be localised muscle atrophy and there by twitching at certain localised areas. Random twitching are NOT dangerous. They occur in all individuals. They just mean the muscles are either growing or recovering. No need to worry at all.
Hope this helps
Feel free to ask followup / clarification.
Glad to be of help.
Wish you good health from all of us at DoctorSpring