Should I got to hospital for ABSCESS on arm?

I need to know if I should go to the hospital for ?an abscess on my arm ?

Yes, this does look like an abscess, and you need to start taking oral antibiotics for the same.
If it does not subside, or if the inflammation tends to get worse, you may have to get it drained.
I will advise you Cefotaxime 200 mg twice daily orally for 5 days. You will need a prescription for the same.
Also, you need to take Tab. Claritin 10 mg once daily for 3 days, this will help in reducing the inflammation and the associated redness or itching if it is present.