Should I test for STD, HERPES after incident with escort.

Hi i had an encounter with an escort and we did the following things about 3 days ago,
1) she grinded on my genitals while i was fully clothed (Jeans and underwear and shirt) and she was naked with a Brazilian wax and i had an erection.
2) i sucked on her nipples
3) I squeezed her butt though i was wearing latex gloves while i was touching her body

should i test myself for STD's specifically Herpes or HPV? is it possible for me to get those or anything else

THANKS

I have gone through the encounters mentioned by you, they do not pose ay risk of herpes or HPV.
The only way you can get Herpes or HPV is if there is unprotected intercourse, or the genitals come in direct contact with the areas of open mucosal lesions of the infected partner.
So, you should not worry.

thank you doctor the reason why i asked is they say u may get them even there are no outbreaks on the partyand they are asymptomatic and because of it being spread on skin to skin contact.

is this true?

Yes, but that is mostly a theoretical possibility.
In my practise, I am yet to see a case, which came with herpes or HPV which got spread this way.
So, do not worry.