Helped Over 500,000 patients with 98%+ satisfaction.

Connect & Get Personalized 1-to-1 Answers from Expert Doctors

DoctorSpring > Question Home

Smaller penis after surgery for abcess

Resolved Question:

Hi Doctor

Could you please tell me how i can make my dick bigger? In girth and length. I used to have a decent size penis but it reduced. I would like for it to be bigger then what it was originally. So i'm looking for a gain of 2 or more inches please. Could you please advise me what i should do? Also do penis enlargement pills work? If so which ones. Can you please tell me what i should do and send me the links from where i can purchase what you advise me. I would like something that will permanently and quickly increase the size of my penis.

Thank you in advance for your help

Category: Family Physician-GP

Ask Your Own Question

Category: HIV- AIDS Specialist
 30 Doctors Online

Thank you for asking your query at DoctorSpring.

I have sought our Urologist's Opinion your query and will shortly give you a consolidated reply. Meanwhile , if it ok for you can you tell us what is the current size of your erect penis ? Measured from the root to tip. We would also like to know your race of origin ( As in Caucasian / African / Asian etc).

You can reply as a followup
Thank you

Patient replied :


I;m indian origin. my penis size after surgery for abscess removal was 6.8 inch. currently its stuck at less then 5 inch. please help me. is penis pump safe?


In males of Asian and Indian origin 4-6 inches is considered generally normal. So you need not use any medications or procedure. Surgery is out question. You need not worry about your current penis size as it is more than adequate for normal sexual function and reproduction.

I do not recommend penis pump as it can cause vascular damage. Moreover any enlargement as a result of it is temporary.

Hope this helps
Thank you

Patient replied :


I just want a bigger penis then i already have would you please tell me what you would recommend in order to get a bigger penis. My penis used to be bigger, is there anyway i can return to that size? As it used to be that size


Consult reply with Dr. Vivek Verma , Consultant Urologist.

You can attempt a technique called Jelqing (You see the videos and how to videos online). But please note we do NOT endorse this. As I have made clear there are no non surgical techniques proven to increase the size of the penis. At DoctorSpring, we only give scientific and evidence based recommendations only.

You might have Urology consultation to review whether there is any stricture following the abscess removal, which can be relieved. Other that there are no safe and simple ways to alter the penis size.

Hope this helps
Thank you

Patient replied :


Could I use sleeping pills? As it can leave the body relaxed state so more blood flow to the penis?

Oh No, you should not.

This theory is not correct. In Fact sleeping pills can reduce your sexual performance in long term . Moreover any penis enlargement just by blood flow is not permanent
Thank you

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy
Category: HIV- AIDS Specialist
MBBS from Sri Ramachandra University in December 2011
M.Med (Family Medicine) - TNMGR University, Chennai
MBA-MPH in Public Health in March 2016, SRM University
Finished AFIH in March 2016, SRM University
MRCP ( UK ), Internal Medicine, Royal College of Physicians, June 2016
Fellowship in Diabetology from Martin Luther University in January 2017

Currently Resident Physician, in MD Radiodiagnosis - Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, Chennai
Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Users who read this, also read:

Make informed and better medical decisions.

Join the 500,000 people who found a smarter, quicker way to get Answers, Recommendations & Expert Opinions.

Expert Doctors at fingertips

Recommendation on next step. Second-opinion.Multi-specialty.

Save Time

Average time for answers: 6 hours.

Save Money

$35 for typical specialist consult vs. $120 for a local appointment.

Free Follow-ups

Clarify, ask further questions for free in private conversation.

100% Satisfaction

Money back guarantee for the 1st reply. MEDNET Quality Board.

Start My Consultation



Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in news