Sore spot on vagina with full of pus. Treatment?

Two days ago while in the shower I noticed a sore spot on the out side of my vagina. It has been pretty uncomfortable. Today when I looked at it, there were several spots in the area that looked as if they are full of pus. This is abviously a little awkward, so if I can avoid going to the Dr. I would like to. I have attached a photo, to get a better idea. Thank you

I am one of the In-house physicians at DoctorSpring.com. Unfortunately, the photo is not uploaded yet. Can you try sending them by email at info@doctorspring.com as attachments. The concerning MD would be able to reply to it once we receive it.

I also wanted to add that, there is a lump underneath the skin in the infected area, which has gotten bigger. Also I have pain/tenderness on the same side, in my pelvic area.

Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Yes, indeed these are boils (pus filled pimples).
These happen when there is an infection of the hair follicles / sweat glands in the area.
Please avoid touching these lesions.
Apply Mupirocin / Bacitracin antibiotic ointment on them.
Have protected sex until this settles down.
What is your age, and I hope you have been screened for STD s?
Generally these should settle down in a week's time.
If they don't, yes, you might have to see your doctor for oral antibiotics as a prescription.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.

Yes I have been tested, I am 29, and have been married for 9 years, so I wasn't worried with it being an STD, but of course crossed my mind. Thank you for you're help and putting my mind at ease.

You are most welcome! We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you.