Can vacurect prove to be effective for me?

Dear doctor,

I am in a state of frustration. I have ED for several years. For me, Viagra and Levitra seems losing its effect. Now I am on a research to vacurect. Can it help? But I have heard that using it will restrict circulation, which can cause discoloration and hematoma. Is it true? Is there any viable alternative for me? Medications also welcome. Please help. Thank you.

Thanks for your question and concern. As the name suggests, vacurect is a vacuum erection system. It is safe on a broader sense but some feel pain, cold and bruising experiences. But using a correct sized and with correct tension ring, good results are achievable. Tot tight rings will cause discomfort and too loose rings may not give a lasting erection. Moreover, don’t leave the ring there for more than half an hour. In proper use with lubrication, practice, correctly sized rings, it could be a good alternative. Take care.