Sore, weak muscle, yellow pee. What's wrong?

hi over the past two days ive gotten sick my pee is really yellow i have sore muscles and feel generally weak im not in any pain but i can tell that something is wrong im also feeling dizzy spells from time to time i havent been eating much because ive lost my appetite too im going to see a doctor on sunday but i want to know what i can possibly be dealing with

I need a few more details to find out exactly what's going on -
1) Do you have fever? Sore throat? Or coughing or runny nose?
2) Do you have any abdomen pain? Any cramps in the abdomen?
3) Do you have burning sensation while passing urine?
4) Have you been drinking adequate water?
Myalgia, loss of appetite, weakness and dizziness are all symptoms of an infection. So based on your additional symptoms, i can guide you with the appropriate antibiotics. Any other relevant medical history in the past?
Awaiting your reply,

i have a fever that comes and goes i take advil and then it goes but comes back later on in the day my throat feels weird like when i swallow almost like that feeling you get before you cry but it isnt sore and i have coughed a little bit its really mild and if i clear my throat i dont really need to cough anymore
no cramps and no pains in the abdomen
there no burning feeling it just feels normal with a strong urine smell and a very dark color
i have been drinking alot of water and i walways have a bottle of water next to me

So the only significant symptoms are the persistent lump in the throat feeling and yellow pee, woth on and off fever.
With no sore throat or runny nose, respiratory infections can be ruled out.
It is possible you are having subclinical UTI, since there is no burning sensation on peeing, and the color of urine is yellow despite drinking enough water.
I will advise you a complete hemogram along with a urine routine examination, which will give us a better picture. Based on the urine routine findings, a culture can be ordered if required.
I will advise you to start Tab. Norfloxacin 400 mg twice daily for 5-7 days.

So the only significant symptoms are the persistent lump in the throat feeling and yellow pee, with on and off fever.