Spots like scars in pubic area in virgin. Cause?

I am a 16 year old male.
I am a virgin and have a problem around my public area. I have spots that have now created such a tissue like a scar. It doesn't look very good at all. I have 7 of these small things and it's very embarrassing as I am afraid about any sexual contact & being rejected.

Any help would be great. Many thanks.

Alastair Hall

You seem to be having Folliculitis which is a bacterial infection of the skin. I would recommend application of Mupirocin cream twice a day for two weeks.

If you are getting recurrent lesions then you are probably harboring the bacteria in your body folds. It would be advisable to apply the mupirocin cream in your body folds for a week every month for 6 months to eliminate these bacteria.