Spots, welts on foot. How to treat them?

I have spots/welts on the bottom of my foot and I want to know what they are and how to treat them. They are very itchy!

. I can understand your concern. I reviewed the picture.

There are multiple things that I noticed on your sole. On the sole towards the toes is what we call pitted keratolysis which occurs due to wet work and is treated with antibiotic creams like fucidin.

At the middle of the sole, there is a little area of pitted keratolysis with probably underlying wart and a focus of infection.

I would recommend application of fucidin cream on the sole twice daily. Also the wart needs to be treated with duofilm or salactin solution one daily.

You will require a prescription for these creams and solution.

For the itching you can take an anti histamine like claritin daily at night.

Hopefully the lesions will revolve over a period of time. You will need to be monitored for the progress of the lesion by your dermatologist.

Please let me know if you have any queries. Take care