Small white FORDYCE SPOTS in lips. Treatment.

My upper lips has tiny small white dots. i googled and found it is fordyce spot . could you please let me know how can i treat this

I am sorry for the exceptional delay in reply.
I saw the picture that you sent, but it's very blurry and i could not make out anything.
Kindly upload a higher resolution picture and i will guide you based on that.
Fordyce spots mostly found on the vermilion border of the lips and the shaft of the penis, are due to elevated sebaceous glands. We mostly don't advocate any treatment, if there are a few spots. Because most of them are physiological in nature. There are some surgical techniques available. Once i see a proper picture, i can help you.

Hi,, please get the latest image. This issue is since 1.5yrs almost. I haven't used any medicine yet.

Seems to be a light coloured patch on the face. However, its not a very clear picture. did you have any lesions there? or has it started spontaneously?
The possible diagnoses could be:-
1`. following a rash
2. following sun exposure due to allergy to sun light
3. vitiligo
I would recommend you apply a topical corticosteroid cream like cortisone on the affected area once a day and elidel cream on the affected area twice a day . you will require a prescription for the elidel cream. It will also be the best thing to have regular foolow ups with your dermatologist to assess the improvement in the lesion.