STABBING PAIN in thigh after taking PLAN-B PILL.

I am wondering if I should seek medical attention immediately or if I have time to make an appointment. I currently have a dull achy pain in my right upper thigh that is warm to the touch.

For the last week and a half I have been experiencing sharp stabbing pains that come and go quickly under my right breast, wheezing that is not helped by my inhaler or breathing treatment,headaches, back and pelvic pain. This began happening after I took plan B and I am not sure if I am having a bad reaction to it. I am not on birth control currently. Any help is much appreciated!! Thanks!

Thank you for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
I undertand your concern and I will try my best to help you.
I need some more details before coming to a conclusion. When was your LMP ( date of the first day of your last cycle ). When exactly did you take the Plan B? Have you taken Plan B before? Ever experienced any such symptoms before?
Plan B or the emergency contraceptive pill does have its share of side effects. Some patients do complain of varying degrees of breast tenderness, and they also have nausea, vomiting, abdominal tenderness, fatigue, and headache. The incidence of breast tenderness and headache is slightly more commoner than the other symptoms. However, the incidence of an allergic reaction to the drug is not common and it is mostly well tolerated. Your wheezing seems unrelated to the drug. What medicines have you taken till now? If your wheezing is persistent, you can follow it up with a Chest X-RAY and the medicines can be modified accordingly to control the wheezing. Please provide a detailed drug history that you have been using.
I will advise you take Tab. Ibuprofen 400 mg up to twice daily for the next 3-5 days after food. It should be able to bring down your pain.
Once i have your drug history i can advise further on modification of the dosage.
But if the wheezing is troublesome then it is better you get an x ray and follow it up with your pulmonologist.

I have taken plan B before but that was over a year ago. My last cycle was the 9th. Also I forgot to mention I had a few chest pains last night before bed. I have been taking ibprofen for pain already, and I have taken my albuterol for the wheezing.
I don't regularly take any medications. My inhaler is as needed.
Thanks for your help!

Thank you for the follow up.
Since the pain has not resolved, i will advise you to get an X RAY of the chest and also an ECG since there has been chest pains. Chest pains are at times associated with wheezing, and that could be the case here. However it is better to get both X-RAY and ECG done.
Once you have the reports, kindly upload them and i will guide you further.