Hello and thankyou for approaching DoctorSpring with your query.
I have gone through you case in detail and I understand your concern.
You have been consuming a concoction of Anabolic steroids, Anti estrogen, Minerals and lots of herb preparations, whose contents are not clear to most of us. This may cause a combination of water retention, acidity, ulceration in gut, loss of appetite, generalized weakness and low immunity during withdrawal.
What you have experienced is a period of overdose of these drugs and their withdrawal.
The effects will take time to wear off, till when you will have such symptoms.
I suggest you eat well, exercise and take vitamin B12, and Rabeprazole till you recover completely.
In future, I would suggest you avoid such steroids.
I hope this has helped. Feel free to follow with any query.
Patient replied :
Thanks for your respond, and reading my long wordy message! It is good to know that nothing serious is wrong with me. I have couple of questions if I may:
1) So you are saying that the 7 kilos that I lost were acquired due to water retention during my cycle? Isn't that a bit high ratio for water retention since I only gained 9 kilos during my cycle? 7 out of 9 is about 80 percent? Shouldn't the water retention be around 30 to 40 percent max? and worth mentioning that my gain was 2 months earlier during the first month of my cycle when I mixed Anavar (Oxandrolone) with Turninabol (4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone). Anavar didn’t cause me to gain weight only caused me to lose a bit of fat to look leaner, but as soon as I stopped it, the weight that I had kept for two months vanished in 10 days! Didn’t happened for any other fellow body builders only happened for me? Why?
2) What happened for my skin? What cause all these heat and itchiness on my skin?
3) So you think that I may have gastric ulcer? Since you offer me to take the anti-acid medication in order to lower the acid and let my stomach heals itself? If yes did the steroid cause that or other supplements?
Hello and thankyou for your query.
1)In addition to the water retention some of the weight lost would be due to the ill health you were having around that time. It would be a combination of the two.
Different patients respond differently to every medication and so you cannot compare yourself with your mates.
2) The cause of feeling of heat and itching would be due to hormone withdrawal.
3) Can't say for sure if you have an ulcer but you do have symptoms, which could either be gastritis(inflammation of the stomach) or an ulcer, which is most likely due to steroids. Hence take Rabeprazole or Pantoprazole for a month.
I hope this has helped.