Stomach pain, diarrhea, sweating. Cause and treatment?

dear dr many thanks for nice letter. i am sorry i have not written for a while the reason is i am very deressed and have had diarioh for 8 days as well. i went t the dr and asked him to send me to a lug specialist and he would not help me. i even asked my sister to go and ask for me and he still wouldnet give me a referall. i am upset i can not get any health care here. i have been crying and feel very upset and confused. he wont let me see the report of the saliva test either. they get funny when i ask for anythink. i do not know what to do and where to go. i still have cold watery feelings inside the chest and sweating. i also have stomach pains as well. nooone belives me only you i am telling the truth . i am very worried please can you advise me what to do now? thanking you yours sincerely polly :(

Hello Polly,
I really don't know how else to help you here. You just need to go see a private pulmonologist who can examine you. Without seeing your PFT or saliva test reports, I can't mention medicines. Even If i do, you need to get prescription from a doctor there, so that is also not going to work out.
My suggestion is, you go visit a pulmonologist yourself. Because I need to know what he hears on auscultation to guide you further.

dear dr many thanks for nice letter. over here where i live you can not see a pulmonist or specialist without a drs referal so it makes it hard for me. i can not get any proper medical treatment here or even get a proper digonose. it is very difficult for me. thanking you for you care yours sincerely polly

You can always visit a GP in your area, and request him to give you a referral.
Not all doctors will be like your current set of doctors,
So kindly try that,