A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Stomach pain, diarrhea, sweating. Cause and treatment?

Resolved Question:

dear dr many thanks for nice letter. i am sorry i have not written for a while the reason is i am very deressed and have had diarioh for 8 days as well. i went t the dr and asked him to send me to a lug specialist and he would not help me. i even asked my sister to go and ask for me and he still wouldnet give me a referall. i am upset i can not get any health care here. i have been crying and feel very upset and confused. he wont let me see the report of the saliva test either. they get funny when i ask for anythink. i do not know what to do and where to go. i still have cold watery feelings inside the chest and sweating. i also have stomach pains as well. nooone belives me only you i am telling the truth . i am very worried please can you advise me what to do now? thanking you yours sincerely polly :(

Category: Family Physician-GP

Ask Your Own Question

Category: Select Speciality
Dr. Deepu Sebin Sebastian is online now

Expert:  Dr. Deepu Sebin Sebastian replied 4 Days.

Hello Polly,
Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com
I really don't know how else to help you here. You just need to go see a private pulmonologist who can examine you. Without seeing your PFT or saliva test reports, I can't mention medicines. Even If i do, you need to get prescription from a doctor there, so that is also not going to work out.
My suggestion is, you go visit a pulmonologist yourself. Because I need to know what he hears on auscultation to guide you further.

Patient replied :

dear dr many thanks for nice letter. over here where i live you can not see a pulmonist or specialist without a drs referal so it makes it hard for me. i can not get any proper medical treatment here or even get a proper digonose. it is very difficult for me. thanking you for you care yours sincerely polly

Expert:  Dr. Deepu Sebin Sebastian replied 3 Days.

You can always visit a GP in your area, and request him to give you a referral.
Not all doctors will be like your current set of doctors,
So kindly try that,

Dr. Deepu Sebin Sebastian
Category: Select Speciality
MD, Internal Medicine - Stanley Medical School
Medical School - MBBS - Govt. Medical College, Kottyaam

Diagnostic Prediction - Stanford School of Medicine
Received Specialty training in Critical Care, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology from Stanley Medical College and in Endocrinology, Rheumatology.

Hematology and Geriatrics from Madras Medical College.
Dr. Deepu Sebin Sebastian and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Make informed and better medical decisions.

We believe that getting medical questions answered and getting qualified opinions from certified Doctors should be easier.

Specialists from
UK, US, Ind,
Aus & NZ

48000+ consults
in 2015

98.1% Satisfied

100% Satisfaction

How it works

  • Submit question, upload files, if any
  • Consult is assigned to a specialist
  • Doctor replies, Mean response time: 2 hours
  • Intimation by email, ask follow-ups

Recommendations based on

About DoctorSpring.com

Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in News


Make informed and better medical decisions.

Close x

Your account has been deleted.

PS: You can unsubscribe from emails from DoctorSpring, by going to
Unsubscribe link provided in them.