Time from OVULATION CYCLE to become pregnant after sex.

On July 1, I had unprotected sex with a girl. She stated that she was on birth control. On July 6, I got a phone call saying that she was pregnant. I know there is time for the egg to go where it needs to go (6 to 10 days) and time for the hormones to build up (usually around 7). This was during her ovulation cycle. Is this enough time? Could I actually be the father? I have a thought that there could be others.

It is not possible for her to know that she was pregnant just 5 days after having had unprotected sex.
A pregnancy test generally yields a reliably positive result after the next period is missed, which would be two weeks after ovulation / unprotected sex.
It is unlikely that you are the father , based on the limited information you have.
The best step for you next is to ask her to go for an ultrasound scan, that will date the pregnancy, and thus make it clear if you are likely to be the father.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.

Just to add information to this question,
SHe has been having morning sickness since July 4th, cramping, and a yellow-white mucus. All since july 4th. Keeping in mind that we only had unprotected sex on July 1, would it be safe to say, that she may have been pregnant before she and I had sex?

Morning sickness and the mucus that you describe, are not reliable symptoms of pregnancy.
It is best to have an ultrasound scan as I said earlier, as that would be the best tool to date the pregnancy accurately.
But yes, in general, morning sickness does begin atleast 2 weeks after the conception, so you are right in your theory, but it would not hold in a court of law !

OK, I believe that we are going to try to do a blood test on friday. When should we get results? Is there a better way? Is an unltasound better? And I do apprechiate the help.

A blood test helps in dating a pregnancy to a certain extent, but an ultrasound scan is much better and more reliable.
Keep me posted.