Took plan b but skipped periods

Hello doctor I am 18 years old and came off the pill on 25 th november and I got my period just after three days that is on 28 of November.After that I believe I got my next period on 24th December or the next day. On 11 jan and 12 jan had an unprotected sex and took plan b on same day.According to my date I believe that this last week I would have gotten my periods that is on 19,20,21, january but it I did not happened yet.I am really disturb and fully stressed on all this.On the days of unprotected sex I don’t think that I was ovulating and plan b can also like throw of your menstruel cycle.What is happening with me. I got sticky some off white discharge which is at times like light green on my tampon. Is it the sign of veneral Disease? I am really tensed about what to do?

Thanks for your Question. According to what you wrote, you took plan b on the same day then that plan b has disrupt your cycles and the reason behind of your missing cycle is due to taking of plan b. But if you are  look for  the birth control then the pills required can take a longer period of time like it can take 3-6 months  for your cycle to resume to normal stage as this may be like playing a factor.

Also, the missed period can be due to stress, since it is also one of the major significant factors in your cycle regulation and the status of your current stress is also compounding your problem.

Not evenyour sexuality activity is near your ovulation but the chances of pregnancy cannot be left blindly.I would like you to get your pregnancy kit from your local medical store, and if you find any doubt you should gor for the tests from your doctor. Also the discharge is not related to veneral disease it can be due to some infection and I would suggest you to consult your doctor and get yourself test, Take care.