Treatment for red area in tip of penis.

Ever since I can remember I have had this red area around the tip of my penis. I only started to become concerned recently. Although it doesn't hurt, only a little sensitive like the rest of the penis head. I am 18, and have never had sexual intercourse.

I have seen the image that you have sent and it looks normal. If you're referring to the part near your tip of the penis, it is slightly red for everyone in that region, and that is due to increased vascularity. I could not see any visible red spot anywhere else in your image. And again the part i mentioned is more sensitive since it is very vascular. In fact the whole of glans is very sensitive and more so in cases of circumcised men.
If there is any other particular spot, you are concerned about, kindly take a slightly more zoomed out picture, or if possible point it out in the picture.