Treatment for white mark in penis. CLOTRIMAZOLE.

Aproximately four months ago I had a white mark (2mm) appear on the rim of my penis gland. This white mark grow larger and stayed completely white. I thought it may have been genital warts so I researched certain sites about using garlic or vinegar to kill it. However this white mark never grew out of the skin as a wart. I decided to use garlic over it, and over a few days to a week some of the white skin easily fell off. Not the whole area, as its now about 9mm wide and just goes over the rim so 5mm. Its a faint white to white white if wet/moist for a period i beileve.

It's not red, it's not sore, it's not bleeding.  

The white skin hasn't gone stil after using garlic multiple times and some of the skin falling off. I then have left it, tried drying it out and sometimes the skin gets more normal looking.

I then didnt know if its a skin infection and not HPV, so I have been placing Clotrimazole cream on it a few times a day, it is not as white as before but im not sure if im believing its getting slowly better or if its a placebo affect with the cream and drying it.

I don't know what to do, is thisHPV and I need better cream or is it something completely different?
I've scrappedit, picked at it...taken skin off...its just ukkk.
I also have Pearly Penile Papules as well.

What do I do? Its now been four months +.

Thanks for posting your query. I can understand your concern.

This seems to be yeast infection. The second possible diagnosis is leucoderma.

I would first recommend that we treat it as yeast infection and you apply clotrimazole cream twice a day for two weeks. In case this doesn't help, it would be best to visit a dermatologist who can examine and opine regarding the lesion.

Hope this helps, would be glad to answer further queries.
-------------------------------------
Hello, Thank you for your consult at DoctorSpring.com.

I am one of the in-house physicians at DoctorSpring.com. Your query needs an opinion from a Dermatologist and a GP opinon (which you have selected and paid for) won't do justice to the query. We have made a free upgrade to consult a specialist-Dermatologist. Please note, answer from the specialist might take bit longer - kindly be patient.
I can assure you that is worth the wait.
Regards, In-house Physician,
DoctorSpring.com.