Treatment of bumps all over the body

I got red bumps all over my body,face, arms, chest, back, legs, etc. for the past 3 months. Creams, allergy pills and antiobiotics hasn't help. Can it be my blood, stomach, bed bug, or skin infection? and if so, what's the treatment? Please help.

Welcome to Doctor Spring. Thanks for posting your query. I can understand your concern. This seems to be a viral infection called pityriasis rosea. It affects the skin of an individual in the form of annular(circular) lesions. No treatment is required and the rash resolves on its own in a few weeks. If it's itchy, you can take an antihistamine(Tablet Claritin 10 mg once in the night) and apply calamine lotion on the affected areas. In case it doesn't resolve within a week's time, it would be best to let your dermatologist examine you physically. Please let me know if you have any queries. Take care ---- Thank you for choosing doctorspring.com. Your consult has been reviewed. Due to the specific nature of your query, it has been assigned to a dermatologist. As a result, your consult has been upgraded for free to a 35$ specialist consult. Since the MD has to review your query, there might be further delay. Sorry for the inconvenience. Wish you good health! In-house physician, The DoctorSpring team.