Trouble achieving and maintaining erection, reduced libido.

Hello, I am a healthy 31 year old male who has been recently tested for diabetes and low testosterone, both of which have come back negative. I have healthy blood pressure and no history of any vascular disease.
Beginning about January 2015, I have had a lot of trouble achieving and maintaining an erection. Certainly not sufficient for intercourse. I have also noticed a reduction in libido and ejaculate, and a lack of firmness in my erections.
Also, I suspect that I am not experiencing nocturnal penile erections as I no longer seem to be getting morning erections at all. I also suspect that I may be experiencing penile and testicular shrinkage, as my penis appears smaller and thinner when flaccid. Is there any explanation as to what is happening to me? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Category: Urologist

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 4 Days.

Dear Sir,
You are suffering from erectile dysfunction and need to be investigated further. Kindly send me your serum testosterone and blood sugar reports. In addition, kindy get serum Vit D and Vitamin b 12 levels.
Get back to me with all these tests. in addition; tell me about your weight and height. What is your profession and your working hours. Whether you smoke or not. how much is the alcohol consumption. What is the level of exercise you do. Your sleeping hours and and what time you wake up. Whether you are vegetarian or non vegetarian.
Sincerely

Dr Rajiv Goel

Dr. Rajiv Goel
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
DNB - NBE
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998