Two doses of Levitra in a day

Please type your questions here. You can choose the specialty and upload reports in next step...
Hi
I would like to know your answer
Regarding taking levitra .
I took 10 mg this morning but
There was no opportunity to have
Intercourse .so is it ok for me
To take 10 mg later tonight
To have Intercourse .

Vardenafil is recommended only once per day. This is because it has a slow elimination curve and the metabolites stays in the body. 20mg is the maximum recommended dosage.

So I would not recommend you to take an additional dosage in the evening. However if you risk it your own, it is unlikely that you will develop any side effects of harmful effects.

Moreover the morning pill itself may be good enough to get a good erection and maintain it.

Feel free to ask followups

Thank you for your answer ,I am 51 no history of diabetes ,of high blood pressure ,I work out 5 days a week ,I do have very good desire toward
Having sex ,but I feel I can't keep the erection for the whole time.
Do you feel I may need to do a T level test ,to see if it's low and if not
Which one of the erection meds you think is best for some one like me

You need not do a Testosterone test immediately. As the test results are most of the time inconclusive. I would suggest testing only if the Erectile dysfunction is there for prolonged duration ( greater than 6 months). In that case a comprehensive physical examination + Ultrasound and Doppler of testes + T levels would be the best way to go rather that T test in isolation.

Vardenafil is a good choice. Start with low dose (10 mg). Follow the guidelines. Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra) is something I would recommend as it more commonly used. Both are more or less same medication by the way.

Feel free to ask followups