Thank you for choosing DoctorSpring
On symptoms analysis these three symptom sets appears NOT related. I would like to know some additional information from you so that I can provide a sold and learned opinion.
1. Do you feel any dizziness, clouding of consciousness, confusion ?
2. Any persistant headache ?
3. Any deviation of angle of mouth (noticeable involuntary deviation ) ?
4. Is there any weakness/ numbness/ tiredness of legs or arms (any side)
5. Any visual disturbances (double vision, blackening of vision
6. Is there watering of eyes , especially on the left side ?
7. Did you have a cold /flu / fever recently ?
You can reply as a followup
Patient replied :
Thank you Dr. Sebastian,
I do not feel any real dizziness, although there was a time last night while staring at the words on my screen where I felt dizzy for only a moment, then it vanished.
If there is a headache, it would only be intermittent and usually due to tension, it goes away after a few hours on average.
No deviation of the mouth I can tell.
No such things on my legs or arms.
No vision issues.
No watering of eyes, in fact they have been unusually dry, along with my nose.
No cold or flue recently.
If it could be sinusitis, should I go see my doctor for antibiotics?
Thank you for the additional information.
The symptoms are not suggestive of sinusitis or any major arterial blockade. There are no major warning signs and the symptoms set is rather non specific. By non specific I mean to say that they do no point towards a single diagnosis. There is nothing to worry though as there are no warning / danger signs
Antibiotics are not really required. If the pain is troubling you , you cant take an OTC pain medicine like Ibuprofen 400g twice daily / when required. Steam inhalation should help in relieving the dryness.
These symptoms under normal circumstances should resolve if few days.
Hope this helps
Feel free to ask followups