Hving WEBBED PENIS uncomfortable during sexual activity.

I am 20 years old and have really begun to notice that I have a very webbed penis. When I hold my penis up, the scrotum webbing goes well more than half way up my penis. Is it too late to try to fix this? Not only does it look weird, but it is extremely uncomfortable, especially during any sexual activity (a condom will not stay on due to this).
Another problem I have been experiencing as of late is that my penis seems to be retracting inside very much. It has always done this a little, just not this much. It is very annoying and uncomfortable, and I sometimes feel that as a result of this that area is not as hygienic as it should be. Could this be coming from the webbed penis? I am at a very healthy weight, and have an athletic build, so weight doesn't seem to be the problem.
I have a physical with my family doctor soon, should I bring this up then?

Category: Pulmonologist

Expert:  Dr. Jacob George Pulinilkunnathil replied 4 Days.

Let me start by saying you definitely do not have anything suggestive of cancer.

However I would like to know your smoking habits, allergy status, other allergy, breathlessness. Any diurnal variation / seasonal variation. And finally about your sleep. Is there any loss of sleep or appetite?
Dr. Jacob George P
MD IDCCM FCCP

Thank you for the reply, Doctor,
I socially smoked for a few years over ten years ago; I quit and have not smoked since. I do have a lot of allergies (e.g. pollen, dust, shellfish, some medications). I have felt breathless at times with the cough and I feel soreness when I take a deep breath. Sleep is interesting because I am having night sweats. If I sleep with a heating blanket I wake up soaked, in a cold sweat. Without the heating blanket I still sweat a bit, but not to the point that I wake up with soaked clothes but I am definitely sweating nonetheless. I am very fatigued and wish I could just sleep. My appetite is okay, I am eating.
I am female, early 30's, perhaps slightly underweight but still within a healthy range. Other than this issue my health is otherwise good with no other issues except for IBS.

Expert:  Dr. Jacob George Pulinilkunnathil replied 3 Days.

Your symptoms are suggestive of bronchial asthma and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Suggest you meet a go, arrange for a pulmonary function test, and start treatment accordingly.
A sinus evaluation will also be recommended, as there is episode of blood streaking in sputum.
I would like to however stress one thing- you do not have cancer / any symptoms or signs of cancer.

Dr. Jacob George Pulinilkunnathil
Residency, Post Graduation: MD, Respiratory Medicine, J L N Medical College, Ajmer, Rajasthan (2012).
Medical School, Internship: MBBS, Government Medical College, Kottayam, 2001-07 
Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM) - Medical Trust Hospital, 2013-2014.