Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
So sleep problems are the most important problem for you these days. You should try following all the steps of sleep hygiene:
1) Have some aerobic workouts during day preferably in the morning.
2) Have a light dinner.
3) Completely avoid coffee/tea/alcohol/energy drinks/coke/smoking.
4) Have a warm water bath before going to sleep.
5) Dont try very hard to go to sleep. If you are not sleepy then sit on a couch or sofa and do some reading and go to the bed only when you are sleepy.
6) Avoid watching tv or working on laptop/computer or bright screens at night.
7) Keep the lighting of your bedroom dim and make your bed every morning after you wake up so that you get a cozy bed to sleep at night.
8) Use your bedroom only for sleeping and resting and do not do any other work there.
9) Avoid afternoon nap for any reason.
If the sleep still doesn't improve then you may consider taking a short course of sleep aids like zolpidem or clonazepam or eszopiclone. You may take them for 2-3 weeks to regularize your sleep cycle and then you can gradually with draw the medicines.
Hope this helps,
In case if you have any further query, do let me know.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy