VERTIGO, PANIC ATTACKS,internal tremors. BRAIN TUMOUR?

I don't know what's going on, and I'm scared. I am scared I have brain cancer/brain tumor. I had a clear MRI of my brain 6 months ago. 2 weeks ago I experienced vertigo after the beginning of a panic attack. I calmed myself down and didn't end up having a full blown panic attack, but the vertigo lasted for 2 hours. I was just getting over a cold at that point. I went to the ER and they didn't do any testing. They said that I had a lot of fluid in my right ear, but it wasn't infected and shouldn't have caused this. This was on a Monday. They told me to follow up with my doctor. That Friday - 5 days later - I saw my doctor and she said it might be a sinus infection and prescribed me a sulfa drug. Here we are two weeks later and I still feel off balance when I'm walking. I also feel shaky at times, like an internal tremor. I also have difficulty concentrating and focusing my eyes. No blurred or double vision, just trouble concentrating and focusing. I feel "spacy". Reading is difficult - it's like my mind is stuck in "speed" mode where I'm skipping over words as I'm reading them. I'm scared. I'm worried this is a brain tumor/cancer. I called my neurologist's office and the receptionist asked me if I felt like I was being pulled to one side. I said "no" but I do remember when I was walking in a supermarket and I felt like I was being pulled to the right for a few seconds, and then straightened out. I've also tried giving myself the "Romberg" test and I do sway quite a bit. If this isn't brain cancer (which the ER doctor told me it COULD be, but it would be really rare), then WHAT could it be? And what type of testing do you think my neurologist will order? I have an appointment with him tomorrow - he wants me to come in for a follow up. Very scared. 27/F.

With an incidence rate of about 1 percent, infections following hip surgery are not common. If the infection is caught within four weeks after surgery, doctors may re-open the wound to clean it and inject antibiotics. If that does not work or if the infection is not discovered until later, the implant may need to be removed and later re-implanted after the infection has been eradicated. To avoid scar tissue and bone degeneration, re-implantation needs to occur within three months.
So it is extremely important to identify the right antibiotic from the culture and start based on culture reports. The earlier the better.

Dear Doc , the bacteria found in his infection are resistant to antibiotic. Such as MRCA, acinetobactor and etc . The elderly man is 70 yrs old. Fighting hard with infection.
What is survival chance ?

More serious MRSA infections are treated with a few antibiotics that include vancomycin,trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole,and linezolid. It all depends on the severity of infection. Yes the infections don't respong to the conventional antibiotics, however in 50-60 % of the cases they repsond to Vancomycin/ Linezolid, and in hospital setting patient gets better. If they do not repsond to Vancomycin then the prognosis is bad.
The most serious MRSA infections are treated in the hospital or a long term care facility. In these cases, supplemental oxygen and intravenous medication may be part of the treatment. In cases of kidney failure, dialysis may be needed.