It seems like you are suffering from a chest infections with sepsis. Sepsis indicates of spread of infection from the lungs.
A chest infection is an infection that affects your lungs, either in the larger airways (bronchitis) or in the smaller air sacs (pneumonia). There is a build-up of pus and fluid (mucus), and the airways become swollen, making it difficult for you to breathe.
I would suggest you do the following things:
1) Start a broad spectrum antibiotic like Tab cefepime to prevent the progression of sepsis.
2) Go to the nearest laboratory and get a blood culture done to rule out sepsis. Also get a complete blood count. Based on the culture sensitivity the antibiotics can be changed.
3) Increase the intake of water and other fluids to prevent dehydration. If you cannot take enough fluids orally, I would suggest you get yourself admitted in the hospital and take I.V normal saline.
4) Check your temperature regularly and maintain a record to check the progression.
5) Get a chest X-ray to check for lung pathology.
If the severity of the symptoms increases kindly consult a doctor for the aforementioned recommendations.