Ways to reduce high SGOT and SGPT .

I recently got lab results . My SGOT was 67 and SGPT was 79 and CDT interpretation said abnormal.
Are these numbers considerably high or just slightly high and my Dr. suggested re-taking the tests in one month to see if they are more normal. Will one month with no alcohol, exercise and super healthy diet be enough time to lower these numbers.?

Thank you for posting your query at DoctoSpring,com
These values are slightly high and not that significant. It can be due to excessive alcohol intake, can be due to improper diet or hepatitis. In your case if you have no symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or jaundice then there is nothing to worry about. Avoid alcohol, exercise regularly, and also avoid oily and fatty food for the next one month. The values will be normal by then.
I once again reinforce there is nothing to worry, however you have to follow the things you said you will follow.