Weird feeling in PUBIC MOUND area after jogging.

I am a 29 year old female, mother of a 2 yr old. I started working out jogging this week six days in a row. I have not been exercising lately barely at all. I'm in fairly good shape, 130 pounds. I noticed a weird feeling in my pubic mound area. It is hard to describe, but if you picture the vagina area as a v, this would be the top left hand corner of the v. It is where the leg meets the pubic area. It is not a pain and I sometimes do not feel it. Today I was cleaning and bent over and again it does not hurt but I could feel something out of the ordinary. It is more annoying than anything and I have just been worrying about it. I had a skin infection on the back of my neck a couple months ago. I was a bacterial infection but not mersa and I have had to stay on antibiotics even now but it is almost all cleared up. Other than that I just take birth control. When I tried to feel around I did not feel a lump but if I pressed really hard there is a tender spot.

Could you elaborate a bit on the feeling you are having ?
It could be a femoral / inguinal hernia ( protrusion of contents from the fat of the area ).
However, you need to give me some pointers.
Try coughing or straining ( like when you strain to pass stool when constipated ) - does a bulge appear ?
Can you take a picture of the tender spot / bulge if you see one ?
Please write back with more details.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

When I cough I feel nothing. There is no bulge to take a picture of. Is it possible that it could of been caused by running up and down steep hills? There is a tender spot but it is not a lump so anyways.