White, firm, painless lump on scrotum. Trearment?

Found a lump on my scrotum tonight, was all white, firm and painless, about 3mm wide so quite large, painless and firm. Thought it might of been an infected ingrown hair so i tried to squeeze it but only blood came to the centre but did not bleed, didnt break the skin. Now lump looks the same but with red dot in centre after i attempted to squeeze it. Had unprotected sex a few nights ago but too early for std to appear?

I can understand your concern. I reviewed the picture.

It seems to be a bacterial infection called furuncle. However it's not easy to comment on a lump without examining it. I would recommend that you take an oral antibiotic like azithromycin for three days and apply Mupirocin cream twice a day for a week. You will need a prescription for the same.

In case it doesn't start improving in 3 days, it would be best to consult your dermatologist who can examine it thoroughly n opine.