White/grey bumps on throat like COLD SORES. Treatment?

hi, i dont usually look into my mouth...recently i did. Ive noticed unusual bumps and on back of my throat/tongue resembling a cold sore but not really exactly. my tongue is white/ grey with larger bumps towards the back. Ive been under a lot of stress lately and don't know if that's the cause in the change. a few days ago i went to the doctor and they tested me for strep. it was negative and they said it was a viral sore throat- salt water and ibuprofen should do the trick. however he said my glands were swollen slightly even though i barley have any noticeable pain.
also 5 years ago i was diagnosed with hpv. not genital warts but the kind you cant see. (this i did not meantion to the doctor when he was checking my throat ) since then i have been sexually active with the same person including oral sex. I'm afraid i had contracted this disease in my throat. or might have cancer. although i'm a pretty healthy person. eat well and try to excise regularly and don't get sick very often. i know its kind of gross but i attached a few photos as well. hopefully you can give me some advice.

This looks like a viral sore throat, and the tongue is coated, which could be due to some digestion related problems.
This does not look like any STD, please do not worry.
Since the glands are swollen, I will advise you a course of antibiotics like Cap. Augmentin 625 mg twice daily for 7-10 days, as most such infections have superadded bacterial infection too.
Please continue the medicine and revert back to me after the antibiotic therapy is over. You will definitely feel a lot better.

Still no change in symptoms should I be worried ?

Did you finish the course of Augemtin?

No I wasn't able to get that bc I need a prescription.

Yes, you need to get the medicine after consulting a local physician.
Without medicine, this is not going to get better.