Will COCAINE showup in drug test with HAIR FOLLICLE?

Hi! I just did 1 line of cocaine at a party yesterday; literally my first time doing it ever, and I was wondering if that would show up in my hair follicles for a drug test? I'm 6'6, 275 pounds and 24 years old. Is that amount of cocaine enough to register, and if so, for how long?
If it is enough to register, would shaving off my hair to the level of a buzzcut be enough to get rid of it? 

As with other drugs, cocaine concentrations in hair are visible for at least 90 days after dosing. However, cocaine does not leave its marks at the root of the hair, but to specific areas. That means that it is there until the hair falls out or is cut off. So, if you do cut it off, the chances of it being detected is significantly low, but there is still some chance of it being detected.