Will having bunny in home, harm baby in pregnancy?

I am 28 weeks pregnant and got an 8 week old bunny last week. I have been wearing gloves when I change her cage. I use paper bedding/litter and instead of scoping, dump the entire litter into a trash bag. I know that changing cats can pose a risk during pregnancy but what about bunnies? I keep her inside and she only interacts with my dogs. I just want to make sure I am not harming my unborn child. I have only cleaned the cage once so far. Thank You.

Thanks for writing to DoctorSpring.com with your health concern.
Cat handling is contraindicated in pregnancy because cats are basically carnivores.
They pick up the infection - toxoplasmosis from their prey and transmit it in turn through infected litter to humans, and this infection maybe lethal to the unborn baby.
Bunnies are herbivores and quite safe.
As long as you take proper hygienic precautions while cleaning her, there is no reason to stop doing it.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.

Thank you for your response. So, I am assuming that it is okay to be in the same room as my bunny's cage as she cannot transmit anything airborne? I keep the cage and bunny in the living room where we watch television. Someone told me that I could get sick from airborne pathogens from my bunny but so far have not found this to be true.
Thank you again.

If the bunny is basically healthy, there is nothing to worry about.