Will I get infected for injecting without wiping needle?

I was giving myself a B12 injection and cleaned the single dose vial with asceptic technique. After puncturing the vial, I forgot that I didn't put air into the syringe. I pulled out the syringe, put the air in and then re-inserted it without wiping the top again. I then used the syringe to give myself the injection. I am worried. Am I going to get an infection? I have OCD and am REALLY stressing about this.

Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com.
No. You will NOT get an infection.
Frankly, the same thing has happened with me quite a few times, and never any infection, not even a single time.
You need to stop stressing because you had already cleaned the vial at least once. It would have remained uncontaminated even while you re-inserted the needle.
Please stop worrying!